The Whole Ball of Wax is the twentieth episode of Season 6 of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and the one hundred thirty-ninth episode overall.
Thinking that someone has been following her, Sabrina is able to corner her stalker in a classroom at school. At first, Sabrina is happy to see that the person who has been following her is her mother, but that happiness quickly turns into panic when their encounter turns Diana into a ball of wax. While Hilda and Zelda work on finding a loophole in the Witches Council's decree, Sabrina attempts to spend quality time with her wax ball of a mother and accidentally happens across the way to magically turn her mother back to normal, but she still is unable to look at her mother.
Meanwhile, Morgan has her hands full in preparing a fashion show for her final Fashion Design project.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen (voice)
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- James Marsh as Chief Council Member
- Hayley Taylor as Female Council Member
- Alley Mills as Diana
Uses of Magic
- This is the first appearance of Diana since the Season Two episode "Mom vs. Magic." She is now portrayed by Alley Mills.
- In this episode, we meet a brand new Witches Council comprised of younger witches who literally put the old council out to pasture. This is the first appearance of the Council or any of their subordinants since Season Three.
- When Sabrina is holding her mom and she turns into wax, a bunch of students walk by. The very last student that walks by is none other than American Idol/Singing Sensation Kelly Clarkson.