The Spellman Family (German: occupational name for a musician or minstrel, from Middle Low German spel 'play' + man 'man'; German (Spellmann): habibtational name for someone from Spelle near Rheine or Spellen near Wesel; English: variant of Speller) is a bloodline of powerful witches.
- Abuela innominada de Vesta, Zelda, Hilda, Edward, Sophia Spellman y Racine
- Irma Spellman (matriarch of the Spellman dynasty)
- Phyllis (daughter)
- Dorma Spellman (Lydia's sister)
- Lydia Spellman
- Beulah (Lydia's sister)
- Jezebelda Spellman
- Mortimer Spellman
- Katrina Spellman
- Marigold Wiccan
- Doris West
- Zsa Zsa Goowhiggie
- Cousin Monty
- Uncle Noonie (no visto pero mencionado)
- Uncle Danny (invisible pero mencionado )
- Aunt Bootsie (invisible pero mencionado )
- Uncle Clyde (invisible pero mencionado)
- Susie (illegitimate daughter)
- Cousin Stanislav (unseen but mentioned)
- Cousin Kong
- hacer Emperador Larry
- Cousin Papá Noel
- Diana Becker: Diana is Sabrina's mortal mother and the ex-wife of Edward Spellman.
- Gail Kippling: Edward Spellman's second wife and Sabrina Spellman's stepmother.
- Donald Kippling: Gail's son and Edward Spellman's step-son.
- Boyd: Racine's husband.
- Maw-Maw: Racine's mother-in-law and Boyd's mother.
Family Secrets and Traits
The Spellman family secret is that every member of the Spellman family is born with a twin. One twin is "good" and the other "evil". The evil twin is forbidden from living in the mortal realm and is sent to live in the Twin Cities.
Another more "frightening" and "dark" family secret is that Spellmans have a terrible weakness for pancakes and can become abnormally addicted to them.
Spellmans are also highly allergic to Other Realm poppies. Exposure to them can be lethal as they place a Spellman into a deep sleep while their mind and body slowly rots away into nothingness. The decaying process can be delayed should the afflicted keep moving and apparently snow can awaken a Spellman under the effects of poppies. Half-Mortal and Half-Witch Spellmans are not as allergic to Other Realm poppies as their full-witch relatives, due to being part mortal, and will only suffer from drowsiness that may last for a few centuries.