Salem's Daughter is the seventeenth episode of the fourth season and the ninety second overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
After Sabrina reads a wedding announcement in the Other Realm newspaper for Annabelle Saberhagen, she asks Salem if he's related to her. After Salem admits to being Annabelle's father, he runs out of the room, heartbroken over the fact he hasn't seen Annabelle in decades. When Sabrina finds Salem, she asks him if he would like her to go to the Other Realm to talk to his daughter. After traveling to Annabelle's house, Sabrina explains to her that Salem would like to mend the rift between them. When Annabelle asks her to be her Maid of Honor to express her gratitude, Sabrina is too surprised to turn her down. Things then get weird when Sabrina finds out about the odd customs that she has to perform as Maid of Honor in Annabelle's Other Realm wedding.
Meanwhile, Harvey gets the idea Sabrina wants to get married when a wedding magazine falls out of her locker causing a huge string of misunderstandings when Brad, who wants Harvey to dump Sabrina, tells Marnie who coaches Josh on how to catch Sabrina on the rebound.
- Mr. Kraft does not appear in this episode.
- This episode was intended to be the 15th episode of the season, placing it before "Welcome Back, Duke" and "Love in Bloom" but a mistake was made in the airing order. Due to this, Daniel Boone's appearance isn't explained until "Love in Bloom" is seen; this episode having been intended to precede it.
- The suit Salem wears to the wedding was shown in the short behind the scenes look on Animal Planet's special "The Greatest TV Animals."
- It is curious that Sabrina has never heard of these Other Realm wedding customs since her father got remarried to Gail and they're both witches. Perhaps they didn't have an Other Realm wedding or Sabrina did not attend?
- This episode also guest stars then WWE Superstar Billy Gunn.