Present Perfect is the 14th episode of the seventh season and the 155th overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Sabrina tires of her clumsy ways so she uses her magic to remove her appendix which makes her mistake-free but the spell also turns her into a know-it-all and ends up jeopardizing her job and her friendships. After Sabrina fixes the magical problem, she decides to quit Scorch and become a freelance journalist.
Uses of Magic
To Summon an Other Realm Doctor to Remove her Appendix
(Cast by Sabrina Spellman)
- Mistakes that I make cause damage and strife,
- Help me remove the cause from my life.
- The title is based on the phrase "Picture perfect."
- This is the final appearance and/or mention of Scorch Magazine and Sabrina's co-workers.
- Harvey doesn't appear in this episode.
- During the slide show of Sabrina's mistakes, the instructor says "And now we enter the Jr. High School years" and Sabrina defends her junior high mistakes on spells gone awry but Sabrina didn't know she was a witch until she was a sophomore in high school. You can also tell that the scenes with her face sunburned and her dressed as Madonna are from her victorian house that she didn't move into until her sophomore year. These events probably occured during the times she visited her aunts, before knowing her family heritage. The shots where she mentions a "spell gone awry", could be much later, just in the same photo spread.
- Morgan mentions wanting to rent the movie "A Night at the Roxbury", in which her actress, Elisa Donovan, starred.
- Sabrina is the second witch in the series to lose her appendix, the first being Hilda Spellman in the episode I Fall to Pieces.