Sabrina's school gets some money from the Alumni, and Mr. Kraft holds an election to decide what to do with it. It comes down to a new throne for the Homecoming Queen, which Libby suggested for herself or a poetry bash as suggested by Sabrina. Libby buys the votes with pastries, watches, and goodies and eventually wins, upsetting Sabrina. When Sabrina and Salem get stuck in his miniature rocket ship, they accidentally get sucked into Libby's nose and crash in her brain. Sabrina finds that she can use Libby's brain controls to change her for the better and has to make the ethical decision to do it or not.
Meanwhile, Hilda uses magic chocolates to turn Zelda off of Mr. Kraft.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Jenna Leigh Green as Libby Chessler
- Martin Mull as Willard Kraft
- Mary Gross as Mrs. Quick
- Zelda: (thinking, after eating a chocolate) "Lordy love a duck! What's he wearing?"
Uses of Magic
- Sabrina zaps herself and Salem out of the ship.
- Sabrina sets off the smoke alarm.
- Valerie does not appear in this episode.
- Based on this episode, Libby is allergic to cats (as her allergy is how Sabrina and Salem escape from her nose). Yet, in the episode "When Teens Collide," Libby likes cats and holds Salem in her arms. Perhaps, it is just a general intolerance to cat dander.
- We see Sabrina and Salem's view of the kitchen from inside the ship before and after it shrinks and yet the view stays exactly the same.
- Hilda uses enchanted chocolate to magnify Willard's worst qualities, but it doesn't have the same effect on Libby. Either Hilda linked the chocolates to Willard or they're only meant to affect individuals directly linked to the emotions of the subject.