No Place Like Home is the first episode of the fourth season and the seventy sixth overall episode of
Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
It's Sabrina's 18th birthday and as a present, her father asks her to come live with him in Paris. At first, Sabrina says no because since her senior year is going so well. Libby has gone to boarding school, and with Valerie's family moving to Alaska, she will going to be coming to move in with the Spellmans. Sabrina also discovers that Mr. Kraft will no longer be the vice principal. However, things begin to turn sour when Valerie decides that she cannot leave her family, and Mr. Kraft is revealed to be the new principal. After having a fight with Harvey because his new friend Brad doesn't seem to like her, Sabrina leaves everything behind and moves to Paris with her father who lives in an apartment in the Eiffel Tower with Gail and her new step-brother Donald. It is only when Salem starts a civil war on Pluto to lure Ted away that Sabrina sees that her life in Westbridge is the life for her.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Martin Mull as Willard Kraft
- Jon Huertas as Brad Alcerro
Special guest star
- Britney Spears as Herself
- Hilda: (after she and Zelda are transformed into penguins) "D'you wanna wreak havoc in Gotham City?"
Uses of Magic
- This episode marks the first appearance of Brad Alcerro.
- This is the first season that does not have Libby as a regular character.
- This is the first season since Season 2 that does not have Valerie as a regular character. Unlike Jenny Kelley, her disappearance is explained.
- This is the first appearance of Edward since the Season 1 episode "Meeting Dad's Girlfriend," and he is now portrayed by Doug Sheehan. This is the second appearance of Gail who is now portrayed by Jacqueline Schultz and it turns out that she and Ted have gotten married. It is also revealed that Gail has a son named Donald.
- This season introduces a new opening credits sequence and a different theme. However various clips of Sabrina in costume from the previous opening theme can be seen floating inside bubbles in the background of this new sequence.
- Britney Spears guest stars in this episode after Melissa Joan Hart appeared in Britney's "(You Drive Me) Crazy" music video.
- The video was featured in the closing scene of this episode as a promo for Melissa's movie, Drive Me Crazy.
- The time line doesn't really make sense this episode, as it is Sabrina's 18th birthday and yet there have been two Halloween and two Christmas episodes between this and her 17th (which took place in the Season Two premiere).