With Halloween rapidly approaching, Sabrina, Hilda, and Zelda get invited to their Aunt Beulah's annual celebration. Seeing they have finally ran out of excuses for staying away from her party for the past 500 years, Zelda reluctantly sends back their RSVP, much to Hilda's displeasure. Since Sabrina has a double date with Valerie, Harvey, and Justin, she gets to ditch the party. As a result, she gets an unexpected surprise from Aunt Beulah when a magical talking doll is sent over from the Other Realm. It doesn't take long for the "Molly Dolly" to start terrorizing Sabrina and her guests after her aunts leave for their party.
Hilda and Zelda also get their own scary surprise when they discover that Aunt Beulah lives in an insane asylum.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Lindsay Sloane as Valerie Birkhead
- Gary Owens as Guy Who Thinks He's Gary Owens
- Alan Sues as Bellevuedere
- Ruth Buzzi as Delilah
- Jo Anne Worley as Aunt Beulah
- David Madden as Dr. Hans Egglehoffer
- Corbin Allred as Justin Thumb
- Tara Strong as Molly Dolly
Molly Dolly: "I'm a Molly Dolly".
Sabrina: "Stop that! Can't you say anything else?"
Molly Dolly: "I'm a Molly Dolly, and I'm gonna get you".
Sabrina: (nervously) "That's not what I wanted to hear".
Sabrina: "Look, Molly, I'm not afraid of you. I don't know if you're aware of this but, I'm a witch".
Molly Dolly: "Oooh, I'm scared. Sarcasm not sold separately. He-he-he".
Molly Dolly: "Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily Life is but a scream".
Uses of Magic
- Zelda slaps Hilda.
- Sabrina dims the lights.
- This episode is a Halloween episode despite the fact that it is the same year as Season 2, which already featured a Halloween themed episode. This is a practice that is used frequently on television shows. It would be repeated with the next Christmas themed episode, "Christmas Amnesia".
- This is the third Halloween episode in the show.
- Libby and Mr. Kraft do not appear in this episode.
- Sabrina is annoyed at Valerie for inviting people to her house again despite her claiming that she learned her lesson from last year. Later, Justin says "Sabrina, when you do a prank, you go all out! I heard about your river of candy corn." Both of these moments are referring to the Season 2 Halloween episode, "A River of Candy Corn Runs Through It".
- Actors Jo Anne Worley, Gary Owens, Alan Sues, Ruth Buzzi and Dave Madden (who play Aunt Beulah and her party guests) were all cast members on the sixties/seventies comedy series Laugh-In.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1997 film Good Will Hunting, starring Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.
- The talking "Molly Dolly" bears a strong resemblance to the Talky Tina doll in the famous The Twilight Zone episode Living Doll.
- In this episode Zelda and Hilda end up switching brains with two chickens but they're never seen switching back to their own bodies until they're back at their home.