Geek Like Me is the 9th episode of Season 1 of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Sabrina sees Libby tormenting a geek and is annoyed at her. Sabrina also decides she wants to join the Science Club, much to the amazement of Jenny and Harvey who think it's extremely "uncool." Sabrina uses her magic to turn Libby into a geek. At first it seems to be working, but Libby's mean spirited nature remains and it isn't long before she's taken over the Science Club and turned them against Sabrina.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Jenna Leigh Green as Libby Chessler
- Michelle Beaudoin as Jenny Kelley
- Paul Feig as Eugene Pool
- Curtis Andersen as Gordie
Uses of Magic
- Zelda makes visor snaps shut again.
- Sabrina turns Libby into a geek.
- Sabrina turns Libby back to normal.
- Sabrina turns Jenny into a geek.
- Sabrina turns Harvey into a geek.
- Sabrina turns other students in school into geeks.
- Sabrina turns herself into a geek.
- Sabrina: Libby caught me coming out of Science Club.
- Zelda: You went to Science Club? Oh that’s wonderful.
- Sabrina: No, it’s not. Now Libby thinks I’m a complete geek.
- Hilda: I knew this would happen, it’s Zelda’s influence. I begged you to watch TV with me so you’d be normal.
- Libby: Hey, Cee Cee, nice uniform! What does the 'W' stand for? Where's my brain?
- The fourth outfit for this episode's opening credits is a black beatnik outfit with hat and glasses. Sabrina says, "Be cool, Daddio!"
- Libby's friends tease her about pulling her socks up, but in many future episodes, all the cheerleaders do this.It is most notably in Sweet Charity where socks play an unusually large comedic role throughout the episode.
- The episode title is based on "Freak Like Me," a song by R&B singer, Adina Howard.
- This is the only episode of where they show Zelda playing the piano.
- Towards the end of the episode where Sabrina is turning everyone into geeks they have a balding man playing a high school student.