Caroline Gilchrist Rhea is a Canadian stand-up comedian and actress who was the original host of the reality television show The Biggest Loser on NBC until she was replaced by Alison Sweeney after the end of the third season. She is also known for her role as Hilda Spellman from Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, and for replacing Rosie O'Donnell as the hostess of her syndicated talk show, renamed The Caroline Rhea Show. Rhea provides the voice for Linda Flynn-Fletcher, the mother of Phineas and Candace Flynn, on the Disney Channel series Phineas and Ferb. She also narrates the US version of the reality series, Don't Tell the Bride. Rhea has made appearances in various films and TV shows since her time on Sabrina, but spends more time doing her stand up comedy and being with her family.
She has released two of her stand up shows on DVD: One Night Stand, released in 2005 and Caroline Rhea and Friends, released in 2011.
- Caroline Rhea stayed friends with co-star Melissa Joan Hart and attended her book launch event.
- Rhea is known to have an ongoing feud with comedienne and talk show host, Chelsea Handler. How the feud started is unknown.
- Rhea sometimes refers to the show in her acts, with jokes such as: "Please don't ask me if the cat was real; I can't take it!"
- Before her magic was done by CGI, Rhea admitted to being scared of the pyrotechnics used to display her powers in early seasons; claiming that the guy they had doing it wasn't very good. According to Rhea, there was one occasion where Jenna Leigh Green almost had her eyebrows singed.
- Caroline Rhea was one of four people who were in both the pilot and the finale of Sabrina.