Boy Was My Face Red is the second episode of the third season and the fifty second overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
When Valerie burps in the face of her crush in front of everyone in the cafeteria, Sabrina decides to help her with her embarrassment. She consults her aunts about removing Valerie's embarrassment, but Hilda and Zelda tell her that there is no spell to do that. However, Salem tells Sabrina otherwise. Sabrina finds a spell in the magic book and casts it on Valerie. But the spell transfers embarrassment to the person who cast it, causing Sabrina to fart in front of the whole class during a presentation and her face literally turns bright red. She decides to go to the Other Realm until everyone forgets what happened, but news travels fast resulting in Sabrina deciding to go back home. It is only then Sabrina realizes that the only way to get over embarrassment is to face it head on.
Meanwhile, Salem learns he might be human again if he can get a kiss from someone who loves him, leading to him falling for his new female veterinarian.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Jenna Leigh Green as Libby Chessler
- Lindsay Sloane as Valerie Birkhead
- Karen Witter as Dr. Werner
- Corbin Allred as Justin Thumb
- Curtis Andersen as Gordie
Uses of Magic
- Hilda summons a dog.
- Hilda turns Salem into a vitrola.
- Zelda changes the tune.
- Sabrina stops the music.
- Hilda summons a map of the US.
- Sabrina summons cheese.
- Mr. Kraft doesn't appear in this episode.
- Aunt Hilda and Aunt Zelda jokingly told Sabrina that they spent their puberty in the Other Realm Islands.
- Hilda's song, "Do Your Ears Hang Low," is to the tune of "Turkey in the Straw," (aka "The Square Dance Tune").