As Sabrina walks into the coffee house, she tries acting more mature in an attempt to catch Josh's eye. However, when he only sees her as a high school kid, Sabrina decides to look in her magic book to see if there is a spell or magical potion to make her appear older to Josh, and eventually finds a face cream called "Oil of Old Age." At first the cream works great, making Sabrina appear more mature to Josh, but the more Sabrina uses it, she gradually turns into an elderly woman. After Harvey brings her home, Hilda and Zelda have to take time out of getting feuding scientists Pierre and Marie Curie back together in order to return Sabrina to normal. </span>
Meanwhile, Salem comes up with an ill thought out plan to meet Paula Abdul.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- China Jesusita Shavers as Dreama
- David Lascher as Josh Blackhart
- Paula Abdul as Herself
- Pamela Dillman as Marie Curie
- Alastair Duncan as Pierre Curie
- Ginger Williams as Colette
Uses of Magic
To put Sabrina into Harvey's place
(Casted by Zelda Spellman)
At empty of this girl has very few traces
Allow Sabrina and Harvey to trade places.
To Make Sabrina Age (Failed and made her literal dirt)
(Casted by Dreama)
Sabrina's down and hurt
Make her as old as dirt.
Oil of Old Age: Matures Sabrina, but using it excessively made her an elderly woman.
- Salem mentions in the Season Three episode "Suspicious Minds" that he used to date Madame Curie but she cheated on him with Pierre. Both the Curies appear in this episode and there is no mention of that situation.
- Clips of Harvey and Sabrina from previous episodes are shown in this episode.
- "Oil of Old Age" is an allusion to the Oil of Olay skin products.
- Contrary to following episode, Sabrina doesn't try to save her relationship with Harvey there, but she wants to find if she has some chance by Josh.